In the reducer family, planetary reducers are widely used in servo, stepper, DC and other transmission systems due to their small size, high transmission efficiency, wide deceleration range, and high precision. On the premise of ensuring precision transmission, it is mainly used to reduce the speed, increase the torque and reduce the load/motor inertia ratio.
Several key technical parameters to measure the performance of planetary reducers are: reduction ratio, average life, rated output torque, return clearance, full load efficiency, noise, lateral/radial force and operating temperature.
1. Reduction ratio: the ratio of output speed to input speed.
2. Average life: refers to the continuous working time of the planetary reducer at the maximum input speed under rated load.
3. Rated output torque: refers to the allowable output torque when working for a long time under rated load. The maximum output torque is twice this value.
4. Return clearance: When the output end is fixed and the input end rotates clockwise and counterclockwise, so that the output end generates 2% of the rated torque, the input end of the reducer has a slight angular displacement, which is the return clearance.
5. Full load efficiency: refers to the transmission efficiency of the reducer under large load conditions. It is a key indicator for measuring planetary reducers. Reducers with high full load efficiency generate less heat and have good overall performance.
6. Noise: The unit is decibel (dB)A. When the input speed is 3000 rpm, this value is measured without load and one meter away from the reducer.
7. Working temperature: refers to the allowable temperature of the planetary reducer under continuous and periodic working conditions.
Stepper motor series-42 series2021-01-13
Gear reduction motor2021-04-17
Application advantages and characteristics of linear screw stepper motors2022-06-06
Reasons for reducer seal leakage2022-12-29
Summary of common sense about geared motors in life2022-07-27
Applicable conditions for precision planetary reducer2022-11-14
Why do chemical plants choose hard tooth surface reduction motors?2022-09-22
Calculation method of reduction ratio of micro DC reduction motor2020-12-19
What are the advantages of reduction motors?2022-08-20
How to choose linear reduction motor?2022-10-18
How to choose a planetary reducer2022-06-27
Introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of three different control methods of stepper motor2022-05-26
Precautions for using right angle reducer2022-12-06
The function and working principle of reduction motor2022-08-10
What is the function of plastic hard tooth surface reduction motor?2022-09-19
How to choose between cycloid reducer and hard tooth surface reducer2022-09-24
Common problems and solutions for right angle reduction motor accessories2022-10-29